Dressage League Final postponed :-(

The further extension of Lockdown number 3 has now resulted in the cancellation of both the January and February dressage competitions planned, plus now the postponement of the final planned originally for 21st March. We have decided to hold off on announcing an alternative final date until after the next Government review on 18th March. So please watch this space for the new final date. 

Once the new date has been announced, if you had entered for March please confirm whether or not you wish your entry or entries transferred to the new final date via email to laurelview01@btinternet.com

Please note we are going to run one arena only again, as we believe even when lockdown is lifted there are still likely to be extra restrictions and protocols to take into consideration to keep all concerned safe.

Check out all the class options below and send your entries through 🙂
Class 1: BD Intro C (16) Class 2: BD Prelim 14 (06)
Class 4: BD Prelim 19 (08)
Class 5: BD Nov 23 (12)
Class 6: Open: BD Nov 39 (10); BD Elem 57 (07); BD Med 76 (16); BD Adv Med 98 (02)

Please send your entries by email to laurelview01@btinternet.com or message us via Facebook by noon on the Thursday prior to the competition to give us a chance to get the times sorted and posted on our website by 5pm on the Friday evening.