Dressage League (3 of 5) – 15.7.12
Entry sheets have been compiled so now is an excellent time to get your entries in for the next leg of the Summer Dressage League at Laurel View. The tests to test competitors are listed below.
Class 1: BD Intro B (walk, trot test)
Class 2: Prelim 7 (02) (Newcomers)
Class 3: Prelim 12 (05)
Class 4: Prelim 14 (06)
Class 5: Nov 24 (10)
Class 6: Open Class:
Nov 37 (07); Elem 43 (06); Med 69 (05);
Adv Med 85 (09); Adv 102 (12)
- N.B. All classes are unaffiliated.
- Special league prizes for Laurel View Riding School competitors.
- Class 1 – Walk, Trot Test is intended for green riders and/or horses.
- Class 2 – Newcomers is for riders who have not competed in any Dressage competitions other than Newcomers classes.
- Class 6 – Open Class placed by highest percentage scored.
The League places will be decided by the total of three best scores in same class by same horse and rider combination over league, one of which to include final.
Entry Fee – £10 per test
Cheques to be made payable to Laurel View
All entries to Laurel View
18 Knowehead Road, Templepatrick, Ballyclare, BT39 0BX.
Entries preferably by Wednesday prior to competition
and definitely by noon on Thursday
Times available on website from 5 pm Friday before competition or by phone on 9083 0649 between 5 and 8 pm